Discover who you are in Christ. The attributes given to us by Jesus at the Sermon of the Mount are those that are valued by God. They are the characteristics God bestowed upon us when He made us in His image. These attributes are necessary to be able to love unconditionally, the way God loves us. Developing these traits helps us live happier lives with more fulfilled relationships. They unlock our potential.
Do you possess these traits and to what degree? Find out what attributes you need to develop in order to reach your potential. This workbook also includes “8 Steps to Healing Wounded Relationships” as taught by Christ through the Beatitudes.
We often spend time caring for our physical health, exercising or watching what we eat, but we do not always spend enough time on our spiritual or emotional well-being. Often, ignoring our emotional health leads to anxiety and stress. Our physical well-being may extend our lives, but our spiritual welfare determines the quality of our lives. Take the time to reflect on your spiritual and emotional development in order to realize your potential and help you improve your relationships.
- 3 questionnaires to help you discover yourself
- A chart to help you analyze the traits you possess, which are valued by God
- Opportunities for reflection
- Identify which attributes you admire in yourself and others
- Determine which characteristics are your strengths and weaknesses in developing better relationships